YMCA of Sandusky County
Come Try the Y
Daily guest passes are available for purchase to those wishing to try the Y! Limit two guest passes per person per month.
|Adult (18 & over)||$7 Daily|
|Youth (0 - 17 yr old)||$5 Daily|
|Family (Parents and their children under 17)||$12 Daily|
AOA Snow Bird 6-Month Membership
For those in our community 62 and over who are not year-round residents—we’ve got the membership for you! Come enjoy our full amenities; indoor pool, fitness center with fitness staff, indoor track as well as all of our other included member services and classes!
April – September $120
May – October $120
As a member, you can enjoy year-round usage at our facility with amenities and services that include:
- 25-yard 4-lane indoor heated pool
- EXPANDED Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Fred Durnwald Strength Training Center featuring NEW Magnum by Matrix Equipment
- RENOVATED Full-feature Free Weight Room
- 9-lap mile banked Indoor Track
- 2 Basketball Courts
- LeMond REVMASTER SPORT Indoor Cycling Bikes
- Racquetball Court
- Indoor Soccer/ Multi-purpose Arena
- Indoor Tennis Court
- Dry-heat Sauna
- Daily use Men’s & Women’s locker rooms with showers
- Family/Special Needs locker room with accessible shower
- Members Only Family Events
- Free supervised playroom for children while parents use the Y included with Family Membership
- Substantial discounts on most fee-based programs
- Priority registration for programs – 2 days early!
- Exclusive land and water Fitness classes, programs and services
Rates & Prices
|Membership Category||Joiners Fee||Monthly Fee|
|One Parent Family||50||$35.66|
|Active Older Adult||20||$20.11|
Child Watch Hours
Our child watch is a FREE service available to those members holding a Family Membership at our YMCA. During designated hours, your children from the ages of 6 weeks to 10 years old can play in our supervised room while you work out. Our room is staffed during most fitness class times. A nominal fee is charged for those who do not hold family memberships or are not yet members of our Y. The room hours are listed below.
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00 - 8:00pm
Silver Sneakers Membership
SilverSneakers® is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events.