YMCA of Sandusky County
Join the Y Today
Come Try the Y
YMCA OF SANDUSKY COUNTY NEW GUEST PASS POLICY – EFFECTIVE January 25, 2022
- TRY THE Y – Guests are welcome! Each YMCA member may bring unlimited guests; each guest gets two visits per twelve month period. Guests visiting with a member will be admitted free of charge. Those visiting without a member will be charged per our current rate structure.
- Each individual is allowed two guest passes per year, no matter the age at the price of $10.00 per pass (unless with a member).
- Applies to any guest passes utilized after January 1, 2022
- Youth ages 17 and under – Did you know if you pay and visit the YMCA just two times in one month you have already paid for your YMCA membership?
- We have several membership options to fit your needs and financial means
- Monthly automatic withdrawals (checking, savings or debit/credit card)
- Pay in full option
- Discounted membership option through our financial assistance program
- Ages 65+ you may qualify for a free membership through your medical insurance. Silver Sneaker, Silver and Fit and Optimum Fit Advantage for Senior Memberships that are paid through your insurance.
- See member service staff for full list of insurance providers
As a member, you can enjoy year-round usage at our facility with amenities and services that include:
- 25-yard 4-lane indoor heated pool
- EXPANDED Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Fred Durnwald Strength Training Center featuring NEW Magnum by Matrix Equipment
- RENOVATED Full-feature Free Weight Room
- 9-lap mile banked Indoor Track
- 2 Basketball Courts
- LeMond REVMASTER SPORT Indoor Cycling Bikes
- Racquetball Court
- Indoor Soccer/ Multi-purpose Arena
- Indoor Tennis Court
- Dry-heat Sauna
- Daily use Men’s & Women’s locker rooms with showers
- Family/Special Needs locker room with accessible shower
- Members Only Family Events
- Free supervised playroom for children while parents use the Y included with Family Membership
- Substantial discounts on most fee-based programs
- Priority registration for programs – 2 days early!
- Exclusive land and water Fitness classes, programs and services
Rates & Prices
For complete membership rates and categories contact the YMCA 419.332.9622 or stop in 1000 North Street Fremont, Ohio
Child Watch Hours
Our child watch is a FREE service available to those members holding a Family Membership at our YMCA. During designated hours, your children from the ages of 6 weeks to 10 years old can play in our supervised room while you work out. Our room is staffed during most fitness class times. A nominal fee is charged for those who do not hold family memberships or are not yet members of our Y. The room hours are listed below.
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00 - 8:00pm
Silver Sneakers Membership
SilverSneakers® is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events.