YMCA of Sandusky County
Another great reason to belong to the Y!
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to make sure you continue to be involved with the Y wherever you may live, work or travel. With our focus on healthy livingencourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/ full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Ohio, at no extra charge!
How It Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and Photo ID at any participating Ohio YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
YMCA of Sandusky County Policy
Non- YMCA of Sandusky County members who wish to participate in our programs are welcome to at non-member rates, with the exception of Y members from the Tiffin Community YMCA, the Geary Family YMCA, and the Findlay Family YMCA. Members from these neighboring Ys may join programs at Y member rates.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/ full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- SilverSneakers member may use other SilverSneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and Photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/ full privilege members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply. Please contact the Y you intent to visit for other specific restrictions to their Y.
National Membership Reciprocity Program – A.W.A.Y Program
As a member of the YMCA, your membership is still valid across the U.S. with participation in the A.W.A.Y. Program (Always Welcome At Ys). Please contact the Y you wish to visit to determine any restrictions.
Find your Y – or others you wish to visit at ymca.net
For more information, please contact Ruth Keck.